Quick Menu Other links

Litigant in person

If you have obtained a CCJ against the person who owes you money and the value is now above £600, you can instruct us to enforce the case for free. We will transfer the case up through the High Court and obtain a Writ (you will pay the £66 court fee). Once we have the Writ, we will write to the debtor giving them seven days to make contact and pay, and we will send this notice by Royal Mail Recorded Post.

If we fail to recover your money within 14 days, we will send your case to a member of our enforcement panel who will visit the debtor immediately, take payment or take control of goods. We will continue to make efforts to collect your debt if the debtor no longer resides, including tracing their whereabouts to new addresses and attending multiple locations.

Call us on 020 3848 9060.