Judgement for land and property

We will manage the process for the recovery of any outstanding debt owed to you by enforcing a Writ of Control. If you have a County Court Judgment (CCJ) that is over £600 in value, we offer a free administration service to transfer the case to the High Court which enables the swift and effective process of High Court Enforcement. We aim to collect your money within days, send notices by Royal Mail’s recorded delivery and complete three visits or more to the debtor's address using our panel of enforcement providers.